Hello, stranger!

Stranger is probably what you can call me now after not hearing from me. It’s been a while since I last blogged – three years and three months to be exact. So many things have happened. A lot changed. And if you were into blogging, you’d agree that YouTube and Instagram killed blogging. A few people convinced me to go back blogging, but it felt like there's nothing for me to go back to. That I no longer feel the need to. 

Well, until today. 

So while I sign up to Linked In and gathered a lot of thoughts re-evaluating my life choices and goals before I turn 33 next week, I decided to write and blog again – share my thoughts, interests, life lessons and see where this goes. 

Hello, stranger! I guess I'm back. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...