Club Haze Manila Opens May 4 with Paul Oakenfold

UPDATED 05/10/2013 with event photos below.

For 14 years and counting, BIGFISH has brought us the best exclusive parties and the biggest dance events in the country; Trance Energy, Summer Energy, Ground Zero, Innovation White, Innovation Black, Exception Music Festival, and CREAM Halloween Ball with the biggest names in the EDM scene from Hedkandi, Ministry of Sound, Godskitchen, Slinky, Global Underground, Miss Moneypennys, Pacha, Space, Spundae, and many more.

Manila, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?


Get your dancing shoes ready and dress to kill because starting May 4, your clubbing experience will never be the same again. From the international party producer, BIGFISH brings you the three-time Grammy nominee, world renowned producer, DJ and artist Paul Oakenfold with Chris Reauber and John Paul Lee to launch the ultimate clubbing experienceClub Haze Manila!


Famed all over the world in electronic music, Paul Oakenfold’s talents have also been recognized by the American film industry. He scored the music for John Travolta’s 2001 movie, Swordfish, and also contributed to director Tim Burton’s Planet of the Apes. Also, he produced pop sensations U2, Madonna and The Happy Mondays as well as three acclaimed artist albums of his own.


Paul Oakenfold has also remixed for Michael Jackson, The Rolling Stones, Justin Timberlake, and Bruno Mars to name a few. His talent has also conquered Hollywood by creating breathtaking film scores and cues for a long list of Hollywood blockbusters including The Bourne Identity, Matrix Reloaded, Shrek 2, Swordfish, and Collateral.

Here are my Paul Oakenfold favorites:

Who Do You Love - Paul Oakenfold feat. Austin Bis


Surrender - Paul Oakenfold ft. J Hart


Firefly - Paul Oakenfold feat. Matt Goss


On top of the one of a kind LIVE performance of Paul Oakenfold on stage, witness what true clubbing is all about and experience Club Haze Manila's best state of the art sound system combined with the ultimate lighting and visual shows. Take a peak on the layout!


And here's a map on how to get there:


Dress Code: Dress To Impress! :)

Door charge will be P800 inclusive of 2 free drinks (cocktails). Doors open by 9PM.
For VIP table reservations and VIP listing/guest list, contact 09218380133 or 09179318444.

UPDATED: 05/10/2013


View more photos on The Manila Urbanite Facebook page HERE! :)


Follow BIGFISH Manila on Twitter 


27 comments:

  1. This gonna be an epic party and it's just in the heart of BGC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totes! ;) Come na Franc. I swear it's gonna be fun! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh it's today. I have an event plus an early morning run tomorrow. Looks like BGC would be busy later with Energizer Run also going on in its confides.

      Delete
  2. I have never been to a club like this before. Music, lights and the noise seem to baffle me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always a first time for everything. ;) And besides, you wouldn't really know until you try it. :)

      Delete
    2. True. Then I guess I have to take your word for it. :D Hehe

      Delete
  3. will definitely share this with a friend in Manila!!! and smelling great times and booze...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a great cool party- enjoy Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only time I need dance music now that I am a lot older is for my ringtones...lol. Bigfish usually comes during Masskara and when they party...it's really big!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like another big party in the heart of BGC. BIGFISH really knows how to throw a party by bringing the best DJs from around the world.
    - Wanderer Juan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Partying has certainly evolved to a different level. I'm sure everyone joining this will have the time of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOw! Party! party! Love this.... Want to feel the beat of him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Its Party time, tonight na pala. Sayang, my son can't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Remixes songs??? Love this party. Party people here we go! Ooops...I'm not included. Huhhuhuhu...I'm from Davao. Grrrrr..kaingit nman nito.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of fun and party and lively music :) I know you guys are enjoying the party even as I type this comment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did. It was one of the best parties by BIGFISH International. :)

      Delete
    2. cool! :) Glad to hear you had fun :)

      Delete
  12. I'm sure you really enjoyed this party last night. Sayang, I'm based in Davao.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was my life back in college. But now I just realized that club life isn't for me. I seem to hate crowds, loud music and part lights.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow nice gig and entertainment for everyone! haven't been to any hot spot for clubbing in manila! hopefully I wont be too late for that in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sayang, hindi ako nakapunta sa opening. I want to see Paul Oakenfold onstage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is something to look forward to :) I miss clubbing na because of my busy sched. ;/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great, people needs to relax once in a while from a busy working days. I am not a party person but i love this kind of engagement, having fun and enjoy life through music and dancing. Tess

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never been to a party like this before. Sure will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ive seen Bigfish featured on TV before ... this event sounds cool given with such high claimed DJ ... if i ma in the metro i could give it a try ...

    ReplyDelete
  20. good stuff bro thanks for this article

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't been to a party like this, but the event seems cool and enjoyable! :) When Bigfish organizes another clubbing event, I think I'll try attending ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...