Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2013 Schedule and How To Get E-invites


Donna Karan once said, “Design is a constant challenge to balance comfort with luxe, the practical with the desirable.” And this year, promoting the country's talented designers from big names to up-and-coming talents, concept, couture and creativity continues on the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2013 at SMX Convention Center and SM Mall of Asia from May 22-26, 2013


Get a chance to be selected as one of the guest on runway shows! 

Register your name and email address, HERE!

*Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2014 Schedules and How To Get E-invites

From all those who registered, The Philippine Fashion Week Live system will randomly select individuals to be invited to the designer shows.

Only those who are randomly selected by the system will receive two e-invites, so make sure to always check your email inbox to RSVP.

Here are the schedule for this year's Philippine Fashion Holiday.







For more details, visit the Philippine Fashion Week Live website and Facebook page 
and follow @PHFashionWeek on Twitter! 



Related post:

Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2014 Schedules and How To Get E-invites


22 comments:

  1. I wanted to be there just to experience the fashion week at least once but I have a job and I can't leave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tin! :) No need to worry. Recipients will need to register or RSVP/confirm their intention to attend a specific runway show on the e-invites that they may receive in their email to be "officially" on the guest list. If the show doesn't fit your sched, then you may wait for another e-invite (if slots are still available) of another show that you may find fit on your schedule. ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow! May 25 and 26 will definitely be a bomb! Too bad I'm so far away right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an event worth looking forward to. I haven't been to fashion week, hope I get chosen.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is for sure another great and big event for all bloggers out there in the Philippines, esp in Manila area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May 25 sounds like the most exciting day this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, big names in the fashion industry! Filipino designers are really great.. it should be interesting to attend this event. Hope you could show photos of the event on your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is not my niche but I sure would want to try watching Philippine Fashion Week at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure some of my friends would be joining the event.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! Look at all the dates to attend the fashion show :) I would love to watch and witness how the models walk in the runway :-) My dream when I was a kid is to become a model :)

    http://www.simplyjess.info/5-ways-to-dress-yourself-skinny/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got tickets but unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to be there.. sayang.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayang your tickets. Give it to those who want it nalang. :)

      Delete
  11. this is not my forte but I Will register here! Sana 26 :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to get tickets but it's the same date of the seminar I am going to attend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not really into fashion but this seems like a cool event. I have friends who have been to that event before, they had an awesome experience.
    - Wanderer Juan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never been to a fashion show either! This will be a cool experience!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow thanks for sharing! I wouldn't have known about this if it weren't for your post :p Registered and hoping to get invites!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been to Philippine Fashion Week Spring Collection last year, and it's so cool to see the models on the runway. The May 26 event featuring Bench looks interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fashion week indeed for the month of May! Great for fashion bloggers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Waah I can't wait to see my favorite designer's Holiday 2013 collection! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...