H&M x Maison Martin Margiela Launches in 230+ stores worldwide on November 15


I have been drowning myself in sorrow knowing I won't be in any of the H&M stores elbowing and fighting for the best finds as H&M launches it's much-hyped collaboration with avant-garde Belgian fashion Maison Martin Margiela on 230+ H&M stores worldwide today, November 15


Not only that you'll get to be one of the lucky mortals to own an H&M x MMM collection but some items are on it's discounted price as stores open on this collection. As I researched, a representative for the house said that the clothing would mostly be reissued pieces from the Margiela archives, and these garments definitely embody the classic oversize silhouettes, deconstructed styling, and incorporation of found objects the house became famous for. But while prices for original Margiela pieces can reach thousands of dollars, prices for this collaboration run from $13 to $399.

Released since August, photographs of the collection has been all over the Lookbook with it's ad campaign building up to it's release date. Here are some of the collections - (prices may vary) photo courtesy of H&M:

Maison Martin Margiela For H&M
Wool Coat, $199; Painted Vest, $60; and Painted Jeans, $99. 

Maison Martin Margiela For H&M
Fusion of Two Jackets, $149; Fusion of Two Trousers, $99; and Open Clasp Watch Bracelet, $50.

Maison Martin Margiela For H&M
Narrow Shoulder Jacket, $99; Oversized Trousers, $129; and Faceless Watch Bracelet, $50.

Maison Martin Margiela For H&M
Suit Jacket, $129; Suit Trousers, $99; and Scarves Sweater, $99.

 Maison Martin Margiela For H&M
Horizontal Dress, $199, and Plexi Wedge, $299. 

Maison Martin Margiela For H&M
Circle Shirt, $80; Trouser Skirt, $99; and Glove Bag, $50.

Maison Martin Margiela For H&M
Trompe L'oeil Bodysuit, $40, Oversized Jeans, $70, Candy Wrapper Clutch, $60.

Maison Martin Margiela For H&M
Oversized Jacket, $199; Circle Shirt, $80; and Fusion of Skirt and Trouser, $99.

Maison Martin Margiela For H&M
Horizonta Dress, $199; Plexi Wedge Boot, $399; and Glove Clutch, $149.

Maison Martin Margiela For H&M
Hitched Up Dress, $199; Plexi Wedge Boot, $399; and Key Ring Necklace, $60.

Maison Martin Margiela For H&M
Darted Sweater, $129; Fusion of Two Dresses, $199; and Knee-High Leather Boot, $299.

Several pieces are fusions of more than one type of garment. One of the women's bottoms melds a skirt with trousers; elsewhere, halves of two different dresses are combined. The house also turned everything from key rings, locks of hair, and faceless watches into inventive accessories.

Take a look at all the pieces in the collection online! 


13 comments:

  1. I have been in H&M when I went to Hong Kong and I like it more than Forever 21. I wish it will come to Manila too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the brand and I really want them to have flagship store here in Manila.. it's nice to know that they do some collaborations with other big names in the industry..

    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they are leaning with the oversized features in their design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I though it was going to happen again no until I check the date you posted it or maybe im wrong too hehe anyways, I bought like 3 tops from that H&M and margiela collection love their glass boots too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fashionable it seems but i don't know, i never tried dressing with too much layered or extra cotton but if a designer will create especially one for me, why not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love H&M. Their stuffs are perfect for fashionable people :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are some kind of ordinary fashion. .do have an idea guys the estimated cost to one of it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only wear simple clothes not really fashionable but I like one of designs here the sleek blue suit and black pants, really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not quite a fan of H&M so whenever I go to their store, I just spend time window shopping & end up not buying any piece. I think I like girlier and dressier clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. really like their collection! H&M + MMM!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. H&M is one of my favorite store. I always make sure not t miss their sales coz they really are great finds with great discounts.
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fashion taste is not that sensible enough to appreciate these sets of attire but I'm sure there are tons of enthusiasts out there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to learn that H&M are expanding their stores. I love to shop at H&M, they offer a lot of clothes to choose from especially during sale!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...