100 Miles Cafe sponsors the 2nd Laguna Blogging Summit


I no longer frequent Bonifacio Global City for months now after I quit my job and I only visit it for special occasions and events. But in line to the recent team I joined in conceptualizing and organizing this year's Laguna Blogging Summit (2LaBS), I must say I'm happy to have known a new place that will make you head over heels running shoes100 Miles Cafe! :)  


100 Miles Cafe—by proprietor Jael Wenceslao who is a certified ultramarathoner—has just opened and went full operational last summer and offers the best healthy plate for fitness conscious, foodies, and of course, runners with a very reasonable price. 

Jael Wenceslao and fellow marathoner Jovie Narcise

Jael Wenceslao with Chris Everingham of the Philippine Volcanoes

Last July 25, the 2LaBS team held it's first official meeting at 100 Miles Cafe on it's huge Galileai Events Place. Ivan and I presented the event's concept, planning and timeline before we launch the social media campaign for the official website and online registration. I also discussed the responsibilities and task (which was prepared by Lead Organizer Engr. Grace Bondad-Nicolas) assigned for each and everyone in the team where I got the event's concept, planning and execution as well as one of those who will be manning the social media accounts.


Also, I finally met two of the speakers—writer and segment producer Eyriche Cortez and the president and chairman of Earth Day Network Philippines Roberto Guevarra. The meeting went well and was flooded with great ideas.

Stay tuned for more updates about the 2nd Laguna Blogging Summit by following us on Twitter and Facebook page. You may also visit labsph.com

100 Miles Cafe and Galileai Events Place are located at the 2nd floor Fort Pointe Building (same building as URBN), Bonifacio Global City, Taguig and opens from Monday to Friday 11AM-9PM, Saturday 11AM-8PM and Sundays but only for certain running events.

For reservations and inquiries, contact (02) 808-6001
or visit 100 Miles Cafe and Galileai Events Place Facebook pages.

17 comments:

  1. Looks like a good place to meet, just wondering though why the group did not choose to meet in Laguna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because most of the organizers have their jobs within Metro Manila, not to mention the date when we planned the meeting was a weekday and setting the meeting at 100 Miles Cafe is also a great way to meet these amazing people behind it too. :)

      Delete
  2. The lace looks cozy. Does their food good? :)

    I want to attend the 2nd Laguna Blogger Summit. I just hope I can find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place is so perfect for those who want to eat healthy without feeling guilty! I might visit this place as long as I know the direction. hehe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect plan..
    Perfect for me thoguh I'm not really a marathoner per say.
    I like to do my own runs, and BGC has always been a good place for it.
    its good that hey have the Skip The Rice Mood or the Slice of Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cool haha i am from laguna. those food looks yummy and healthy best for those how changed their lifestyles already and exercising

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you really get strong at social media campaigns and what analysis tools do you use to measure your reach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very interesting question. Well, to measure the reach of a social media campaign, one must identify the objectives of the campaign. And for 2LaBS, the main goal is to extend awareness of the online registration on the website along with what and who they can expect if they choose to register and provide media mileage for our sponsors. And on these specifics, the measure of reach for this campaign are: the page views of the website; how many registered online for this event; engagement on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram: LABS official and personal accounts of those part of the campaign; and if there are brands who became interested to also sponsor the event. That said, I'm glad to share that after the social media campaign, AirAsia is now one of the 2LaBS sponsors, and Robert Yupangco of Zoomanity Group provided additional freebies for the participants via raffle for the event. For the complete list of sponsors and media partners, visit http://themanilaurbanite.blogspot.com/2013/08/2labs-2nd-laguna-blogging-summit.html :)

      Delete
  7. I was intrigued by the name of the cafe and when I read you post, became amazed! I really admire runners because I know that what they are doing is hard work. Sharing healthy foods with other people is a great way to encourage healthy habits. :)

    joy | chemist2writer

    ReplyDelete
  8. We also had an event at 100 miles club and their food is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The name of the cafe was intriguing though really unique. OTOH, I was wondering why the event was held in BGC and not in Laguna knowing that event will be in Laguna. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice place to explore with my friends who love to run. I hope 100 Miles Cafe branches out it QC too. - KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like they serve great foods there, I wouldnt hesitate to visit in the future. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems a perfect place for mini conference. Sayang, hindi ako naka-attend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Say, Laguna blogging summit means for laguna bloggers only? I've seen some posters about the said event on FB. This looks fun and more knowledge to share with other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mukhang maganda yung 100 Miles Cafe pati meeting room nila. The food looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky attendees! Not only did they learn so much from the blogging summit, but they also got to eat yummy foods! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...