iPhone 6 Designs Mock up by Antoine Brieux


Apple's reputation on great strategies and several successes may hurt the company due to the last leak of iPhone 6 designs, which apparently made a huge fuzz on modern-tech community online.

But then again, who won't fall inlove with these?



Yes, the rumors may be true that the stakes have moved up to the iPhone 6 with designs mockup by Antoine Brieux. He uses ergonomic grip quite cleverly and formulates it with dimensions 125 mm x 63 mm with a 4.9-inch screen. A concept where the home button is moved to the left side of the phone (used with the thumb), leaving a huge screen space for one to enjoy.





According to Christina Bonnington at Wired, iPhone may be be "housed in Liquidmetal" - the commercial name for an alloy of titanium, zirconium, nickel, copper, and other metals. When it hardens, Liquidmetal retains "high strength, high resistance to wear against scratching and denting, and [has] a good strength-to-weight ratio." Cooled, it looks "smooth like liquid," and may bestow iPhone 6 "its special swagger."

I definitely know how you feel but let's not get too excited, okay? LOL!





iPhone 6 may feature a much larger display — possibly 4.6 inches versus its current 3.5-inch set-up — and Apple has already started placing orders to its suppliers, says Reuters. While that sounds nice, making "a 4.6-inch display would mean that the size of the iPhone itself would be much larger than it currently is," according to Jordan Crook at TechCrunch.





It may seem realistic but more likely, Apple is working on a 4-inch display to "fit on to the iPhone at its current size." Keeping the same iPhone size sounds more like an Apple move, says MG Siegler at Parislemon. "A device that stays the same size, but gets a slightly larger screen for one more row of apps"? Even more exciting stuff!







So what do you think? 
I think it's awesome and will be worth the wait! :)

Read more about the rumored features.

16 comments:

  1. Was this guy Antoine the designer of previous iPhone models too? Is he American?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome. Apple will be taking the iPhone to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much straight forward design, I love it.. It's worth the wait. by the way I got this news from a horse's mouth that Screen-makers LG Display of South Korea and Taiwan’s AU Optronics are now working hand in hand to come up the newest tablet. I just don't if that includes the iphone 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is much more elegant looking than the old ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still am not a fan of touch screen .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now I feel like I won't fancy phones with larger screens than that of iPhone 4. I'm so used to seeing and using this phone that I might have troubles adjusting to the new one. Anyway I'm also excited for whatever Apple would release to the market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant as usual ... that's Apple way! Super cool new design. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is an awesome phone! So slim and elegant. If I had a lot of money, I'd surely buy that phone :D not sure if that phone will hurt apple - maybe not because people will always embrace new technology, especially those from apple :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm not a fan of apple products, I tried few products before but I feel like they dont live up to their prizes.
    Its a nice design but I feel the the screen is to wide :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not an Apple fan, but this new design of iPhone6 made me think twice.
    I never thought the rumors are true..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, Apple does not fail again. I wish I could have this in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks realistic. So elegant and nice finish. Putting the home button on the left side is better I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sana nga ganyan yung gawing design sa iPhone 6. I would definitely buy one if it's as sleek as that! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. If iphone6 is coming out soon then I consider myself paleolithic. I haven't even owned an ipod. I have nothing against Apple but I find it so hard working on touch screen devices.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would it be weird if I say I'm not a fan of the iPhone design? :) I like utility most of all in a phone, not use something that I have to be consciously aware of (not dropping, for instance) to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...