Bodog Nation: Redefining Employment and Global Career

If you're someone who's tired of doing the same thing over and over for the past 3-5 years without any career growth, been getting just enough amount of salary that can barely add digits to your savings account, or has been looking for the best company to work for... Well, now is the time to FIRE YOURSELF, take control of your career, and get recognized!



Founded by Calvin Ayre, Bodog is a global empire that has grown since 1994. And after over 4 years, Manila has become their global headquarters and now expanded to offering jobs in entertainment products, finance, legal, creative operation, management human resources, customer service, IT, marketing, purchasing, SEO, social media, business intelligence administration, sales project management, and research and development in addition to online gaming, such as record label, media production company, and TV shows that are marketed worldwide.

Listen to Jade Forlani, Global Recruitment Manager, and the rest of the team as they show you why you should choose Bodog Nation.

Watch this! 



Launch your career with over 100 open positions.
Get hired and win a chance to a VIP night out for you and 24 friends at The Cabana Club in Republiq at Resorts World Manila.

BRING YOUR CV AND PORTFOLIO TO THE OPEN HOUSES TO APPLY.

06.17.13 Makati
12th floor Tower 2, Enterprise Center, 
Ayala Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas
12pm-2pm or 4pm-6pm

06.20.13 Quezon City
11th floor One Cyberpod Building, 
Eton Centris, EDSA corner Quezon Avenue
12pm-2pm or 4pm-6pm


TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

Follow Bodog Nation on Facebook and on Twitter.

16 comments:

  1. This post is so me. I get easily bored with doing the same tasks so I update my career level every so often. I am okay to have greater and more responsibilities for as long as I learn and enjoy what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joining BODOG seems fun but I'm still okay with my current jobs. :) I hope the company would provide more opportunities for local people here.

      Delete
  2. It seems they are only hiring for applicants with years of work experience. The company culture and office is interesting,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is oh-so-true! Getting stuck in the wrong job is the worst thing that can ever happen to one's career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be great to apply here and enjoy a career change but I am guessing this is a desk job where I need to be in their office. That's not an option for me right now :( still, for those who need a new job and are in the areas they serve, good luck :) This could be the position you've been waiting for :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you considered trying home-based Social Media Manager post?

      Delete
    2. I didn't see that yamito! Thanks! I will try to check that out :) Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  5. The worst thing that can ever happen to one's career is to get stuck in the wrong job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for me, I'd still prefer to go "negosyo" any time of the day! But to corporate-minded individuals, Bodog Nation is a big, big help! =)

      Delete
  6. For now, I don't know if I'm on the right job for me. Sometimes, I can say I'm happy. Sometimes, not. Because of this post, I'm considering something. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. tomorrow will be my last day at work. I am moving to a very new environment something I havent try before and I really really wish that I am doing the right thing.
    I've been teaching for the last 11 years and somehow I feel like I am not growing, I am saying the same word everyday and I feel so stuck so I decided to try something new.
    this sounds so interesting I'll think about it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want a any job or career basta nasa harap lang nang pc preferable programming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great opportunity for people looking for job. will consider this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I received an invite for this one as well. The head of social for Bodog, Grace, is a good friend and knowing her, the company is in good (social) hands!

    P.S. the background of your blog makes for a difficult reading experience.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...