Coke Mismo 300mL: Happiness On The Go!


Question: What comes to mind whenever you see, hear or think about Coke? 
Well, I can think of four. :)

Lechon. And must be the best one, of course! (Read: not makunat)


Shamrock's Otap (puff pastry).


We would get a box full of it twice a year every time my uncle comes to visit us from Cebu. And it goes well with Coke for merienda.

Christmas.


Only because this is the season when (almost) everyone, my mum included, are insanely hoarding boxes and bottles of Coke until New Year's Eve.


And lastly, Cecile.


Cecile Zamora van Straten is the blogger behind Chuvaness.com ―who blogs about almost everything juicy, interesting and beautiful, always wear her hearts on her sleeve, really nice to people who are also nice, loves wearing black, and (like me) also a sucker for Coke! :)

Coke on shabu-shabu in Ginza.


Japanese Coke.


.Her version of Coke in a bowl of ice! :)


And to quote her as a Coke expert, "Coke is the first thing to go because it makes everything taste so good."

Last week, everything on both Twitter and Instagram was all about the #ItoNa #GleeForCoke hashtags. And netizens, even on Facebook was buzzin' about what the red mystery crates in Glorietta, Ayala Market! Market! and Trinoma malls were all about. 


To bring more happiness to Pinoys, the red mysterious crates were simultaneously revealed last Saturday, June 8, 2013 on three Ayala Malls as Coco-Cola launched the Ito Na! Coke Mismo 300mL bottle for only P10 with four of today's global youth icons from the musical TV series Glee: Jacob Artist, Melissa Benoist, Dean Geyer and Becca Tobin.   


And to double the fun, the Coca-Cola Happiness Ambassadors' Enchong Dee, Julia Montes, Joseph Marco, and Kathryn Bernardo were there too!


 Iya Villania was hosting.


A few minutes before the red crates will be revealed, while Glee stars and brand ambassadors with Iya Villania walked to the red crates, the crowd went crazy and ran towards it.

That being said, this was my view.



Definitely not a good idea to mix media/press with the fans. 0_0
But I thought, I can't leave without better photos.
So I did the ninja moves, stood on a chair and took these. Ha! :)



Still, please excuse that huge camera right there... and a few hands.

Spotted! Brent Javier. 


Jujiin Samonte and Paulo Castro both wearing COMME des GARÇONS. Paulo is very chummy. He had me at "Gusto nyo ng cotton candy?" Haha! :)


Arran "Caloy" Sese, Coca-Cola PH's President for Happiness.


The Coca-Cola Mismo 300 mL available for only P10 allows more Filipinos to enjoy delicious taste and unique refreshment in a 300ml PET bottle that is easy to carry anywhere. For young troopers who are always on the go, say bulky bottles or even plastic bags from sari-sari stores no more, Coca-Cola Mismo provides instant access and portability to that ice-cold bottle of happiness. 

(Third from left) Anubha Sahasrabuddhe, Marketing Director, Coca-Cola Philippines; and Yasmin Mallari (second from right), Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Director


From left to right: Joseph Marco, Julia Montes, Jacob Artist, Coca-Cola Philippines' Marketing Director Anubha Sahasrabuddhe, Melissa Benoist, Enchong Dee, Becca Tobin, Dean Geyer, Kathryn Bernardo.



The new Coca-Cola Mismo 300mL bottle is now available in sari-sari stores. Sarap to carry!

Follow Coca-Cola PH on Twitter and on Facebook.

32 comments:

  1. When I think or hear about Coke, the first thing that comes to mind is an old favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brent Javier is so cute! :) Now going to the main subject, it's great that Coke release another viand - this means another SKU in their inventory and their warehouse I'm sure can handle distribution well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you've seen Coke Can Sharing in YouTube too. But it's as much as interesting as Coke Mismo bottle. Imagine one can, just one twist and goes in half. Haha! It has been launched in Singapore, just not sure if it'll get here. :)

      Delete
    2. Yup! I have seen that video! Meron din tayong own version ah. The coke van gets to different places and gives out free bottles of Coke for free. :D

      Delete
    3. I saw the video too of the happiness van. I think one of the places featured was Marikina.

      Delete
  3. I always think about family moments when I see coke as it's been a part of most gatherings and everyday life with family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh sarap ng feeling .. First picture palang nakaka uhaw na.. I agree with you guys coke can simple bring families all together..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lechon picture got me so gutom! haha What a fun activity that was :) Great that you practiced your ninja moves to get better photos haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This event really promotes Coke in a big way. Coca Cola really knows how to promote their products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. And if you search on YouTube, there are thousands of interesting videos. Aliw! Especially the "Push Coke Truck". They even have a Pinas version of it. Hahaha

      Delete
  7. That was such a star-studded event. I wish someone would invite me to Coke's series of events too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and omg the pic of that lechon made me really hungry! I might call up a nearby lechon house later. Hahaha! =)

      Delete
  8. Coke really knows how to market! Their events are almost always so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coke has an excellent marketing team that has enabled them to be relevant for decades! Coke is also one of my favorite drinks especially during a hot day. Coke surely knows how to hold events.
    - Wanderer Juan

    ReplyDelete
  10. for me, the first thing, or rather food, that comes into my mind when i hear coca cola, is a burger+large fries meal :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coke really is a thirst quencher and an excellent event to top it off! But I do agree with you that it's a bad idea to mix up the media and fans. The media should have a different location to have better shots at the event. Ayaw ko pa naman makigulo! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Star studded! I'm also a coke sucker, really! First thing that comes into my mind when hearing coca cola is also lechon. :D BBQ too should be in my list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have heard a lot of stories behind this event but i hope it turned out superb!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow celebrity to the highest level! i rarely drink sodas or even coke. i feel guilty because of my gym routine hehe. though if i dont have any choices I drink nmn nothings wrong with it hhe salivary to that lechon haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Which mall did you go to? I was actually going around Trinoma around that time, when I heard the screams from the crowd. Didn't get to see the celebrities though. But basing it from the screams, it sure sounded like a lot of fun. Of course, may coke eh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perhaps it is because my family is from Cebu but I really love otap, especially the Shamrock brand :D I love this post Yamito most especially because I love Coke. I don't drink any other soda, just coke :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Open coca cola, open happiness :) Coke adds flavor to every Pinoy foods!

    ReplyDelete
  18. During my younger days, it was definitely coke and chips for me. Today, coke is always there to make eating celebrations more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. how I wish I was able to be part of that event too.. too bad I was so busy.. :( but really, Coke never fails to bring happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kapag Coke, the first thing I have in mind is family time. Ang sarap talaga mag-coke. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Drinking COKE in the Philippines becomes a habit by many especially during summer season. It never fails to quench Filipinos. It will definitely dominate the scene for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wooohhh! that's a lot of stars, especially there's the Glee Stars - lucky audience. Definitely, I'm a Coke lover, since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lechon and Coke Mismo, wow! great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love coke and I agree that it tastes everything so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been trying to avoid soft drinks, but whenever we have pizza and pasta in the house, I'll always start craving for Coke. So yeah, for me, pizza and pasta strongly reminds me of Coke :D Anyway, great that there's another Coke variant!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What comes to my mind when I think of Coke, you might not want it: toilet bowl cleaner, health hazard, bike break. I drink once in a while when there is no other alternative and I'm thirsty.

    c5 @ ceefive.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...