20 Best Hairstyles for Men


Whether you like it long, quiffed or short, neat or wavy, a good hairstyle is of great importance when it comes to a persons look. According to Lara Rose of HairBecomeGorgeous, a good hairstyle can absolutely transform a person from simple boring to sexy and mysterious. The way the hair is cut to enhance and conceal certain facial features is up to to the hairstylist and only a good hairstylist can tell how to bring out the best through your haircut. 


I'll spare you the worries (Oh yes! I know the feeling whenever your hairstylist no longer know what to do either) of what hairstyle to rock this year and get you all inspired from GQ's grooming covering the best men's hairstyles for 2013 from the best hairdressers of American Crew's 2013 Face Off competition:

Related photos... Best Hairstyles + Haircut Trend for Men

The James Franco
Hairstylist: Jason Rocco Ieraci, at Ieraci Hair, VIC

The Short Quiff
Hairstylist: Jamie Furlan, at Xiang Hair, VIC

The Blended Short Cut
Hairstylist: Mikey Forster, at Horse Meat Disco Salon, QLD

The Peaked Jagged Cut
Hairstylist: Tarik Jasarevic, at Linear Hair, VIC

The Straight Blow Back
Hairstylist: Lucy Cardoza, at Cast, VIC

The Sleek Side Comb
Hairstylist: Gen Colllerton, at Wildlife Hair, NSW


The Messy Top Cut
Hairstylist: Kieran Hanley, at Rokk Ebony, VIC

The High Blow Back
Hairstylist: Lee Black, at Mow Hair, QLD

The Thick Side Comb
Hairstylist: Uros Mikic, at Kinky Curly Straight, SA

The Layered Side Comb
Hairstylist: Kathleen Lindsay, at Plush Hairdressing, NSW

The Messy Crop
Hairstylistr: Benjamin Martin, at Salon XVI, VIC

The Curly Top Fop
Hairstylist: Fred Rafidi, at To Fred, NSW

The Sleek Blow Back
Hairstylist: Sofia Azorakos, at SOGO, VIC

The Short Cropped Side Part
Hairstylist: Chris Kapetanov, at Preen, VIC

The Dandy Flop
Hairstylist: Moet Tiry, at Rokk Ebony, VIC

The Wavy Top Heavy Cut
Hairstylist: Aaron Chan, at Joey Scandizzo Salon, VIC

The Wavy Top Heavy Cut
Hairstylist: Joseph Semaan, at Joey Scandizzo Salon, VIC

The Top Heavy Blow Back
Hairstylist: Pasquale Porciello, at Boris The Cuttery, SA

The Arched Quiff
Hairstylist: Marc Armstrong, at Raw Anthony Nader, NSW

The Wavy Square Quiff
Hairstylist: Dean Tsopanis, at Biba, VIC, WINNER of American Crew's 2013 Face Off competition

 Hairstylist of American Crew's 2013 Face Off competition


Subscribe to GQ Australia HERE.

36 comments:

  1. I think doing hairstyles of men is just as difficult as doing hairstyles of women. There's a lot of art included and this is basically not just about combing and using hair products on the hair. Creativity is a must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah right but is there any consideration like what would be the most fitted haircuts for fatty men like me :D

      Delete
  2. does men's haircut got to do with skin complexion? Great list but where's my skinhead. LOl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question, Paps! :) The important factor to consider when choosing hairstyles is the shape of the person's face. Skin complexion only comes in the picture when choosing hair colors.

      Delete
  3. wow! i've never imagined that guy can be that so vain too talking about hairstyles! hehe looking at the photos above i almost forget that we're talking about men's hair haha jawdropping models! woohoo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hairstyle that suits my personally and I like the most is "The Peaked Jagged Cut." This is the hairstyle that I have right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Peaked Jagged Cut is actually one of the most common hairstyles to most men here in the Philippines. :)

      Delete
  5. i'm a low maintenance guy and don't spend a lot of money on styling and hair products but nonetheless these styles look trendy
    - Wanderer Juan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now prefer the short and easy to maintain look. Gives me more time for my active lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky for us bald guys, there's not too much to go around in fixing us up in a jiff. Though, I have to say the Short Cropped Side Part style is probably something I would go for if I had the same amount of beautiful strands as that guy. Any case, I'll stick to my "Bembol Roco on a Bad Day" look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back in the days, my dad would always say... "you'll never go wrong with the military cut!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too bad, no hair style that I can rock from the above jpegs. Grr! Unfortunately, got huge forehead. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A good hairstyle, same with men and women can enhance a person's physical attribution.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've grew a long hair last year and had it cut Zayn Malik style last December when I've read that 2013 haircut trends for men is going to be like these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lke the sleek side comb. The hairstyle looks good, depending on how you carry yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fixing men's hair is just as hard as that of women. It should suit the personality and facial features of the person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I prefer The Peaked Jagged Cut for my husband, seems clean and neat. Looks good on him on any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great hairstyles. I like the peaked jagged cut. It looks like semi-mohawk.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My bf has been looking for this all his life!! haha he was having a hard time identifying hairstyles of some fashion bloggers. Thanks for posting this! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. got a new hairstyle yesterday.. trimmed it down!! I really don't like short hairs but I think it really suits my face shape though of course, it emphasizes my large ears.. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning ladies! This is what happened during the Beauty and the Beach fashion show by D&V Hairpieces, Model Co and Beauty Bar Philippines. Check out to see Philippine’s most stunning ladies wearing our hair extension and what they can say about it. For more info about us, visit http://www.dvhairpieces.com and LIKE our fanpage.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rmwY_761Bc&feature=youtu.be
    Like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/SoRealHair?fref=ts
    Follow us on twitter:www.twitter.com/myhairpieces
    Visit our website:http://www.dvhairpieces.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do you think the peaked jagged cut would work on wavy hair? I really want my hair short and clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will... in a right hair length with the right product to keep it in-form. :)

      Delete
  22. I prefer nothing wild. Decent look is always the best.


    c5 @ ceefive.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've been looking some great and trendy mens hairstyles as I'm going to have haircut at this end of the month. Thanks for sharing these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so timely as BF is currently looking for a nice hairstyle to try. I'll share this post to him. :) Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What is the most fit style for me?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Girls !!! are you always in confusion with your hairstyle??? if so, here's a complete solution for you
    https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/he-n-she/id718115869?ls=1&mt=8

    ReplyDelete
  27. So true hair style is important in the persons appearance. In the list here, I would like my hubby to try the short cropped side part.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would like to try one of those hairstyle but the problem is I can't find a good hairstyllist or salon... can anyone suggest where I could find a good one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. what hairstyle to my square type face?

    ReplyDelete
  30. How would i know what haircut suits me xD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...