Party All Night in Ancient Roman Style at BIGFISH Cream Halloween Ball 2013


I have to be honest—when I was younger, I was not a huge fan of Halloween for one reason: Conjuring! 

Growing up, I came to think all sorts of Halloween thoughts. And I've got to say, the only thing I can think of is that day where it's socially acceptable to play dress-up in whatever we feel like, put on costumes and try out a different versions of ourselves—while we enjoy the best music and party all night!

And who could throw the best Halloween dance party in the country other than BIGFISH!

Don't believe me?
Here's a proof!


And if you're wondering what most of the party kids wore last year, CHECK IT HERE!

This year, BIGFISH International is putting up the ante on the biggest and longest-running Halloween costume party in the Philippines—CREAM Halloween Ball 2013 on October 26, Saturday at the World Trade Center, Pasay City, Metro Manila.

With performances by the International Dance Music Award (IDMA) winning Australian songwriter, music producer, and dj—TyDi, and British DJ and record producer—Lange.

Along with BIGFISH resident, Kuala Lumpur-based djs' John Paul Lee and Chris Raeuber.

And this year's theme is Ancient Roman Empire!


I can't tell you how excited I am to be seeing TyDi again spinning for another BIGFISH event after last year's Exception Music Festival.

I swear, HE IS REALLY GOOD! :)

And if you are to ask what are my favorites, listen to these!





And I can say the same for LANGE!






For tickets and VIP table reservations, contact (02) 808-8080,
or log on to www.bigfishmanila.com.

Follow BIGFISH International on Twitter and on Facebook page


I usually say dress to impress but not on this one. 
Dress to kill! It's Halloween after all. :) 

WORK HARD, PARTY HARDER! 


BIGFISH CREAM Halloween Ball 2013 is brought to you by Folded  and Hung, Bacardi, and Power Horse Energy Drink. 

Official Residence: Diamond Hotel; Official Music Channel: MTV Asia; Official Media Partners: AXN, Sony beTV, Animax, Velvet, Mellow 94.7, Radio High 105.9, The Philippine Star, Business Mirror, Business World, Gala Magazine, UNO Magazine, Circuit Magazine, Clavel Magazine, ClicktheCity.com, PhilippineConcerts.com, Inquirer.net, PhilStar.com, Bworldonline.com, AdoboMagazine.com, Media Magnet, Focalcast Network, and special thanks to: O Music & Video, Gold’s Gym, Police, Brothers Burger, and Jamba Juice.

29 comments:

  1. glad to see that bigfish has continued on with this tradition for the longest time. and the ancient roman empire theme sounds interesting.

    halfwhiteboy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, 13 magical years of bizarre costumes and all-night fun to be exact! :)

      Delete
  2. That octopus looks real. I like the costume party. That is where you can see the creativeness of the party goers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the ancient Rome theme as I can see people in really classy and old school Rome attire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rome has always been in my bucket-list! Since hindi pa ako makakapunta dun in the near future, partying in an ancient Roman style is something I would love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta Halloween!!!
    It's not just for kids to wear fancy costumes, but for adults too who like to party.
    Ancient Roman Empire! just awesome.
    The drapes wll be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not also a fan of Halloween. I think it's one of those days that we don't celebrate, growing up. There is an article now that suggests children to wear saint-like or heavenly costumes instead of scary and ghostly ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! the theme this year sounds so glamourous with the ancient romans!! cleopatra coming up! spotted some of my fave costumes on the first photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't attended such Halloween party. I want to enjoy the night on the 31st!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why wait on the 31st when you can most definitely join us on the 26th! ;)

      Delete
  9. wow i would want to pull off an empire roman themed costume myself :) unlike other scary-scoobi-doowee-themed costume party this one challenges a different cosplay adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, you just gave me an idea of what to wear to the ball. HAHA! :)

      Delete
  10. This should be an interesting Halloween event with the Roman Empire theme, haven't seen one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Roman Empire theme for this year's Halloween party? Why not! Count me in!

    Oh wait, I'm here in Davao. dang it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, why not! C'mon use those mileage and fly to Manila. Now na!!! haha

      Delete
  12. Omeged! Love your theme party for this year. Same with Jonas I'm from Davao...gggrrrrr...hahahahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have also to admit honestly that I have never been to any Halloween party since I was a kid until now. I have heard a lot of those harrowing party or whatever related to Halloween or deathlike characters. But this one as I notice seems to be a costume party. Isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. An ancient Roman theme for a Halloween party...that is great. Seems less Spooky outfits, that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is an exciting event indeed. I wonder who will wear the most interesting Halloween costume on October 26? _KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rome has been a heritage site so a Roman themed party would really be a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Nice costumes! I've never attended a party like this before. This will definitely become a hit here in the Phils. this october.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This party will definitely rock World Trade Center. I just wonder what ancient Roman costume will perfectly suit you, Sir Yamito. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carl: Interesting. How could I not like a Halloween Party. I am a vampire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...