Pose For A Cause



They say there are two ways to live: 
you can live as if nothing is a miracle, 
and you can live as if everything is a miracle.

Last April of this year, I almost died. It was I thought just continuous ashtma attacks for months that I have never imagined it was already Pneumonia. I was lucky enough to have a good doctor (who, by the way, calls me "Pa-baby" everytime LOL!), a loving family, and my bestfriend and adopted sibling, Mariane. She adjusted her work schedule and stayed with me and Mum the whole time I was in the hospital.

Mariane eating my hospital food while on my bed. LOL!

Last Thursday while at work, one of my closest friend Brent added me and Zham in a conference chat and talked about a photoshoot project for a cause – The Project Miracle.


"This project started to help a friend who is undergoing cancer treatment. And now, we're already on it's fourth batch and it is a dream come true for us to be able to extend help to more people by having iCare as our beneficiary." 
- Zham Libunao, photographer

Mariane also works part-time modeling and she'd be delighted to know I'll be sending her to the photoshoot as my first advance birthday present for her. :)

Anyone interested may join the photoshoot at ZOE News Studio, 22nd floor Strata 2000, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas, Pasig City on the following dates:

October 6 - Saturday from 10AM to 7PM
October 9 - Tuesday from 8AM to 6PM

Registration fee is Php 800, inclusive of the following:

- unlimited shots stored on a CD
- four (4) post processed photos both in soft copies and 4R prints
- hair and make up by a professional make up artist
- bonus group shots for those who will join in groups

Reserve a slot for the shoot by pre-registering. Send your name, address, contact number, e-mail address and desired photoshoot schedule to karen@kkbmovement.orgYou may also contact 0915-316-7499 or 0908-916-8050.


Pose for a cause! 
Join the Project Miracle's benefit photoshoot for iCare Compassion Ministries

For more information, visit www.project-miracle.com
or
Follow The Project Miracle on Twitter!



7 comments:

  1. This is a unique event. A photo shoot for a cause which I'm sure the participants would enjoy and at the same time be able to help compassion ministries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a unique event. A photo shoot for a cause which I'm sure the participants would enjoy and at the same time be able to help compassion ministries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting! Thank goodness you shared this, I think I have some friends who would be very interested to join this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have asthma too and I was hospitalized for a week and the steroids shots well made me heavier :( I cannot exercise and the like because I can't be tired. My excess weight is depressing.

    Are you under maintenance? Seretide?

    Anyhow, I like this project it's very unique because at this time most of us are addicted to photos. haha

    I want to promote this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sam

    I use the nebulizer whenever available, but when i travel i use Ventolin inhaler (max of 3 puffs/day). My mum's asthmatic too and she uses Seretide! :)

    Thank you for your interest in promoting this benefit photo shoot and may God grant you more blessings and LOVE! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I hope you're doing well. Recently, I have been in a minor accident and my grandma took care of me. Thankful to God for sending angels to look over us all the time.

    Hope your sister enjoy your present to her. This is an interesting project and for a very good cause too. God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohmy! that's so bad. always take care of your health. when my family members were in the hospital,well almost all except for me and my elder sister, it's really a hard time adjusting to all things that should be done. I even left work for that.

    anyway, cool project. I would like to join if I'm just in the Metro. Sayang!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...