2014 End of Season and Clearance SALE Guide


Have you ever bought something during Christmas season, went back for more a month after and learned what you bought is being sold half the price? Well, I did.

But I'm a smart shopper now. :)

Every year-end, I make a list of shops and brands that are about to go on End of Season and Clearance Sale come first quarter of the year. And now, I'd be glad to share it to all of you! :)

Let me start with brand specifics:

Get up to 50% off on selected items at Mango’s End of Season Sale at all MangoH.E. by Mango, and Mango Touch store boutiques until January 31, 2014.



Get up to 50% off on selected lines at all Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, and Warehouse store outlets from January 3 – February 2, 2014.



Get up to 50% off on selected womenswear, menswear, lingerie and toiletries at Marks & Spencer’s End of Season Sale from January 3 – 31, 2014.



Get up to 70% off on selected items at Oxygen’s Shocking Sale until January 31, 2014.





Get up to 25% off on all regular-priced items at Timex’s End of Season Sale from January 2 – February 2, 2014.



Get up to 50% off on selected items at Zara’s End of Season Sale at all Zara store outlets from January 2 – 19, 2014.



Get great discounts on selected items at The Gap’s End of Season Sale happening at all The Gap store outlets from until January 9, 2014.



Get up to 50% off on selected items at Promod’s End of Season Sale happening at all Promod stores nationwide (Bonifacio High Street, Greenbelt 5, Trinoma, SM Megamall, SM South Mall, SM Aura Premier, Gateway Mall, Robinsons Ermita, Robinsons Magnolia, Ayala Center Cebu, CDO Centrio, SM City Cebu, Abreeza Mall Davao, SM Lanang Premier Davao) from December 26 – January 31, 2014.



Get up to 70% off on selected Florsheim, Naturalizer, and Amazonas items at their End of Season Sale happening nationwide from January 2 – February 16, 2014.



Get great discounts on selected items at Perry Ellis’ End of Season Sale happening at all Perry Ellis store outlets (Shangri-La Plaza East Wing, Glorietta 5, SM Mall of Asia, SM Aura, SM Megamall and Robinson’s Magnolia) from January 1 – 31, 2014.



Get great discounts on selected items at Muji’s End of Season Sale happening at all Muji store outlets until January 31, 2014.



Get up to 50% off on selected items at Memo’s End of Season Sale happening at all Memo stores nationwide until supplies last.



Get up to 80% off on selected items at Folded & Hung’s End of Season Sale happening at all Folded & Hung store outlets until January 19, 2014.



Get great discounts on selected items at Cotton On’s Sale event happening at all Cotton On store outlets until supplies last.



Get great discounts on selected items at Cinderella’s After Christmas Sale happening until January 15, 2014 with participating brands: Esprit, British India, Pierre Cardin, Osh KoshNafnaf, Carter’s and more!



Get up to 50% off on selected items at Bayo’s January Sale happening at all Bayo store outlets in Metro Manila, Bacolod, Cebu, Baguio, and Iloilo from January 1 – 31, 2014.



Get great discounts on selected items at The SM Store’s Clearance Sale happening at all The SM Stores nationwide from January 2 – 12, 2014.



Get up to 70% off on selected items at SM Megamall’s End of Season Sale happening from January 2 – 12, 2014.



Get up to 70% off on selected items from participating stores at Power Plant Mall’s 2014 Kick-Off Sale happening from January 2 – 19, 2014.



Get up to 70% off on selected items and brands storewide at Rustan’s Kick Off Sale happening from January 3 – 17, 2014.



Welcome 2014 with great discounts on selected items from participating stores on Ayala Malls' Welcome 2014 Sale (Greenbelt, Alabang Town Center, Glorietta, TriNoma) happening from January 2 – 19, 2014.



Get up to 70% off on selected items from participating stores at SM Mall of Asia’s End of Season Sale happening from January 3 – 12, 2014.



Get up to 70% off on selected items at SM City North Edsa’s End of Season Sale happening from January 3 – 12, 2014.



23 comments:

  1. Wow never knew there are a lot of End of Season sales. I think this would serve as a guide for me. Now at least I know for 2015 to be prepared :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know the feeling of splurging on something then seeing the exact same thing bargained soon after :P i agree, it's always nice to wait for end of the season sale, especially in january when shops want to renew their stocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I think sometimes we have all experienced buying something for a higher price and regret later on. Anyway if it's worth the price you would be okay with it. Well, I promised myself to not spend anything for wardrobe at least in the first quarter this year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do take note of this things as well haha and of course take advantage of the season and discounts. Like mango gap uniqlo and other are 70% off here in suria klcc malaysia its fun when its sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm planning to buy a top at F&H. Knowing that there's an on-going sale.......bibili na ko.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang dami pa lang on-going sale. Mukhang traffic na naman 'to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This business gimmicks are not new to me since ginagawa rin yan ng misis ko, being a businesswoman. They usually called it Post Inventory sale. Naka-jackpot ka .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds you got here. Nothing can beat branded items n sale up to 50 to 70 percent. I am sure shoppers are now getting ready for this clearance sale.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow it's a great new beginning to a new year.. this is a great bargain with 50 to 70 percent discount.. A Happy New Year indded

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHH thank you! This is one of those days I really look forward too! SALES! Dorothy Perkins is just nearby my workplace, I might just drop by hihi :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll try to visit the sales of Topman and Marks to load on office attires.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only spent few last year since I really don't have much money right now. But this clearance sale really has a whooping big discounts to the point that I wanna buy something for myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now is the best time to stock up with clothes and other garments because of the clearance sales. Thanks for these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yowza! Sale, sale, everywhere, just that I don't have money anymore to spend, naubos na after all the Christmas and New Year get-together na di matatapos-tapos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also look forward to January because of this huge discounts from this big brands. Thanks for the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so love end of season sale. I save a lot of money and get some great deal. I know some people like my hubby is not fun of sales but as a smart mom nothing beats discounted items.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't usually buy stuff during Christmas season because prices are on its peak and I know that they will offer them on a sale after the holiday season so that is when I do my shopping. I can use the listing you have here so I can target the shop I'll spend my money on.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg! will visit Zara's store this weekends!!. Hoping the stuff that I want are all 50% deducted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooh.. I hope American Eagle will have a sale too!! I'm saving up more money this week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love sale days but I feel bad when I don't have a budget for that season.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! so many on sale! Too bad I dont have spare budget for them now. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I availed of the 50% off offers at Mango! It was unolanned but the moment I saw my favorite dresses on sale, wala na akong nagawa. I gave in! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...