Sebastian Brandt Live at Time in Manila on August 10


Who's excited? I know I am. :)
WATCH!



That's right, kids! Get your dancing shoes ready and have the time of your life as Trance 'Til Dawn's United Under Dance brings you Sebastian Brandt Live at Time in Manila, Saturday 10PM on August 10, 2013 with Trance 'Til Dawn DJs Mael, Cammy V and John Odin in the Main Room; and Nomad Massive (Drum and Bass) at The Roof.


Known for his searing leads and melodic prowess, the 24-year-old Swedish Trance Dj and producer—Sebastian Brandt (Sebastian Alexander Brandt) is one of the most requested remixers in Trance of this generation. His tracks have always been supported by the entire trance elite and have become a staple identity for Armada Music for a number of years, so much that Armin Van Buuren himself has recruited him to remix his own personal tracks on a regular basis.



Sebastian, as one of the most prestigious Armada artists, created the theme for ASOT 450, aptly named, ‘450’ and continued to produce huge hits such as ‘Mana’, and ‘Ashes’, which became instant classics within the trance community.

Sebastian’s productions and stunning remixes are featured on the largest and most respected dance labels including Armada Music, Ferry Corstens’ Flashover Recordings, and Black Hole Recordings.


Sebastian continues to stay close to his roots, keeping his signature sound, but moving through the digital age at a rapid pace. With more stunning originals to come, and an ever increasing DJ schedule, it’s safe to say this guy is only heading the snowy peaks of electronic music.

Want more? Listen to these!

Sebastian Brandt - Paragon


Sebastian Brandt - 450 (Theme from A State Of Trance 450)


Sebastian Brandt - Mana


Sebastian Brandt - Java


Sebastian Brandt - Technology


Now these are definitely proper trance music! :)

For reservations and inquiries, contact +63916-777-7229 / (BBM) 29227F60 or send an email to trance.tildawn@yahoo.com

Discounted (limited), P400.
Regular door charge, P600.

Time in Manila is located at 7840 Makati Avenue, 1200 Makati City.
Visit their website at timeinmanila.com

Follow Trance 'Til Dawn on Twitter and Facebook.

In Trance, We Trust.
For Trance, We Will!

34 comments:

  1. Oh my! I so want to watch this show! Let's get ready to party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I've gotten past my liking for trance music (guess it goes with the age), I was impressed with Sebastian's musical creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebastian Brandt would definitely light the party scene with his music and mixes come August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is good remixer. His remix is best for dancing. I go with the rhythm. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can just imagine the fun and excitement of this event.

    -ategermz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time to hear his name but he looks like a pro. This even is so much fun I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read some facts about them. and it would be really an honor to have them here in Manila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh! I really like him :)))) How I wish I could fly to Manila for the special event!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure his fans are excited to see him live in Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a fun 'tugs tugs' event here in Manila. This is the first time I've heard of that artist, I wonder if he's any good?
    -Wanderer Juan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Though I don't know him too well, His music is kinda catchy and wants you to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. not a fan of party-thing anymore. i over-passed everything when i was 16 but i think this party will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am convinced that his music remixes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is happening in a few days and I'm sure party people are excited for this event.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This event will be such a treat to party people. His music remixes are definitely catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not very much into trance music but I can feel your excitement for this. Why not? Sebastian Brandt has left Sweden its very own footprints on trance history and very soon in Manila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fans loves his kind of music.He is a genius. I wanna watch him perform live.

    ReplyDelete
  18. reminds me of my gimikera friends back home!!! my BFF will surely not miss this if she's in manila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Sebastian Brandt! ! All those ♫ tugs tugs tugs ♫ make me go dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i admit that i dont really this guy though listening to the music gives me the party vibes indeed! i guess its time to get drunk and party with this music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hope to see you and your friends tonight on the trancefloor! :D

      Delete
  21. I'm not really into clubbing, but when I heard the music you posted of Sebastian Brandt, I feel like dancing and want to turn off the lights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. My son told me this man really rocks. Ganda raw ng music nya. Siguro may kamahalan ang ticket price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tickets price is very inexpensive for a topnotch Trance act. We promise it'll be well-worth your money :) And he's spinning for 2.5-3 hours, that's long :))

      Delete
  23. I've long given up on the party scene, I guess it really goes with the age, hehe! Have fun and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. will share this with a friend, she love Sebastian Brandt's music a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! She will surely enjoy later :D

      Delete
  25. I'll inform my in-law's about this, they would love to watch this for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...