G-Shock by Maison Martin Margiela


Admittedly, everyone was at first abit shocked (well, in a good way) to hear about coop, but you know what they say... with Margiela somehow nothing and everything fits in. And yes, the cat watch is finally out of the bag! 


Casio G-Shock's 30th anniversary celebrates through a collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela with a G-SHOCK GA-300 by Maison Martin Margiela which was recently released last March 30, 2013. 








The GA-300 watch comes limited to 3000 pieces globally, with each watch having a serial number and Maison Martin Margiela logo engraved on its back. With a removable mirrored silver leather wristband and a matt-shiny silver casing and bracelet, it has a transparent liquid crystal skeleton that also features stopwatch, world time, and LED illuminator functions.

The limited-edition G-SHOCK watch will cost $385.


15 comments:

  1. that's undeniably cool! I hope I just have the money to purchase a watch worth more than $380. I only got one designer bag worth $350 and I don't think I would choose a watch than a bag or shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last two photos remind me of a Fossil watch but this one's way cooler! I feel like if I'm gonna wear it I'm gonna be hired as an MIB or something haha :)

    Sai Montes from Fashion by Sai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super love this kind of a watch. Fashionably unique exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah I want! Will it have stock (limited) in the Philippines?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to own one! With a watch like this, I could add a touch of "awesome" to any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the design it can really help you stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a new generation watch i see up there!! Looking good and cool too for fahionable man out htere! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my hubby is a huge fan of G-Shock and I'm sure he would love to have this limited edition.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is really really good one for a gift to a man. . and i guess it could parallel to other luxury watch in the market.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! cool watch to have. But i have to save more since it will cost me much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. their design is really cool!! very classy with a twist of style..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing design and so in love with your Maison Martin Margiela!
    http://www.photo2video.co.uk/maisonmartinmargiela/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...