Models Casting: Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2013


Do you have the attitude to carry the hottest trend? 

If you have what it takes and up to the challenge, then mark your calendar and get ready to set fire on the runway for 2013 Philippine Fashion Week Holiday Brands Models Casting on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at SMX Convention Center.

Log on and register HERE! 

Only registered models will be given priority. 
Women must be at least 5’7″ tall and men should be 5’10″ and up.


Follow Philippine Fashion Week Live on Twitter and Facebook!

7 comments:

  1. I have friends who join fashion week. Will share with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will share this post to my friends who always attend modelling casting. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I am still young and have the heights I will surely join this event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad I can never join because of the height. As for the attitude, I can surely carry it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh eff that height requirement! I was this close , ,! haha kidding aside, I'm really excited to see new faces on the next PhFW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fashion shows. I am a frustrated fashion model.

    ReplyDelete
  7. though this fashion show was already history but seems Manila fasionista's doesn't want to be left behind by their counterpart either in New York, Paris, or even Moscow.

    buying likes on facebook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...